BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 28, 2010

Allah says…..




If you never felt pain,
then how would you know that I’m a Healer?


If you never went through
difficulties, How would you know that I’m a Deliverer?


If you never had a trial,
How could you call yourself an overcomer?


If you never felt sadness,
How would you know that I’m a Comforter?


If you never made a mistake,
How would you know that I’m forgiving?


If you knew all, How would
you know that I will answer your questions?


If you never were in
trouble, How would you know that I will come to your rescue?


If you never were broken,
Then how would you know that I can make you whole?


If you never had a problem,
How would you know that I can solve them?


If I gave you all things,
How would you appreciate them?


If I never corrected you,
How would you know that I love you?


If you had all power,
Then how would you learn to depend on Me?


If your life was perfect,
Then what would you need Me for?

No comments:

Post a Comment